Job Title: Digital Marketing/Development
Life Model Works vision is that everyone who encounters the church is transformed into the image of Christ. For the foreseeable future, LMWs means of working toward this vision is by:
- Leveraging our resources and impact through strategic partners
- Seeking to make transformation into the image of Christ more contagious
- Replacing church cultures and discipleship models that don’t produce sustainable transformation by reaching those pastors, lay people, and curriculum developers with the most influence over these cultures and models.
Digital Marketing/Development Job Purpose
To join the LMW team by engaging their digital marketing/development skills in accomplishing the three purposes listed above. Develop strong and innovative communication strategies and other techniques to drive traffic to LMW pages and generate interest in LMW which leads our target audience to come alongside LMW through group purchases and use of materials, attendance at events, becoming financial partners and volunteers. Attracts strategic partners and funders, including foundations. Creates engaging written, graphic, and video content while staying up-to-date on the latest marketing technologies and social media.
Digital Marketing/Development Job Duties
- Write and obtain consensus on the annual digital marketing/development plan
- Track success measures (website analytics, social media ROI), and effectiveness of each touch point
- Drive attendance for Transform (annual conference) and City Events
- Ensure all external communication pieces contain a consistent brand image
- New revenue-generating ideas: create and implement programs, analyze cost/benefits
- Identify and drive donor research needs
- Develop and implement SEO and PPC strategies, use Google Analytics, Google AdWords, and other relevant sites
- Create and manage link building strategies, content marketing strategies, and social media presences
- Innovate and present new marketing platforms and strategies
- Develop engaging online content including forums, videos, graphics, and blogs; monitor and analyze content success
- Forecast marketing campaign growth and ROI for marketing campaigns
- Manage email and social media marketing campaigns
- Contact, interview, and engage volunteer and/or paid third-party graphic designers, web designers, and videographers to create unique and engaging content
- Develop and manage projects and team members, including delegating tasks, reviewing team member work, adhering closely to deadlines and to budget, developing and revising ideas, and implementing projects
- Keep abreast of new social media sites, web technologies, and digital marketing trends; implement these new technologies in developing campaigns and update current campaigns to include new information
- Create, book, promote, manage and moderate webinars
- Manage communications calendar, including blog posts and monthly e-newsletter
Digital Marketing Skills and Qualifications
Bachelor's Degree in Advertising, Marketing, or other complimentary degree helpful but not required; 1-4 Years’ Experience in Marketing; Strong Written and Verbal Communication Skills; Editing; Self-Motivated; Delegation Skills; Team-Oriented; Goal-Oriented; Strong Attention to Detail; Experience with SEO, PPC, Google AdWords, Content Management Systems, Photoshop, Facebook, Twitter, Microsoft Office
$35,000 annual salary, dependent on qualifications. Paid travel and tuition to select Life Model training and events.
Our preferred start date is 2/21/18.
Email cover letter and resume to email@example.com.